top of page

This beautiful double bass was built in 1874 by Ernst Gläsel . He was born in Markneukirchen in 1849 and was the son and student of Johann Ludwig Gläsel, whose business he took over in 1873. It may well be that the double bass was still from the father who specialized in double basses.

Ernst Gläsel - 1874

bottom of page